The Kickstarter campaign for Costume Fairy Adventures is now live - and we have a special reward in store for our fans on Tumblr who help spread the word!
Costume Fairy Adventures is a tabletop roleplaying game for 2 to 7 players. Where you play fairies. In costumes. Having adventures. (Fairies are not good at clever titles.)
- Put on magical costumes and gain special powers to aid your shenanigans with our fully illustrated, 108-card Core Costume Deck!
- Explore a library of sandbox-style Playsets that will take you everywhere from your own back yard to the furthest reaches of Outer Space!
- Play cooperatively, or compete with your friends to see who will reign supreme as Master of Mischief!
You’ll receive all this and more when you back our Costume Fairy Adventures Kickstarter - but just for our fans on Tumblr, there’s something special in store. Three lucky Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013 will receive a custom playbook for their very own Costume Fairy Adventures character, complete with a full-colour illustration:
This is a Tumblr exclusive promotion - this reward is not available at any Kickstarter backer level! But don’t worry - there’s lots more awesome stuff to be had. Check it out:
- A total of three winners will be selected from among all Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013.
- A given reblogger may win only once. Reblogging multiple times will not increase your odds of winning.
- No purchase is necessary to participate. You do not have to be a Kickstarter backer in order to win.
- In order to receive your reward, Penguin King Games Inc. must be able to contact you. If you you do not have a Tumblr ask box, you may provide your contact information using our general contact form; please include the exact text of your Tumblr name when doing so.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you within fourteen days of the end of this promotion, your reward will be forfeit.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Penguin King Games Inc., nor to freelancers and/or paid consultants who have worked with Penguin King Games within the past twelve months.
- Rewards have no cash value, and may not be transferred, sold, or exchanged for other services or merchandise.
- The description and appearance of your character must adhere to acceptable content guidelines.
A Witch is born out of the true hungers of her time. I am a child of the poisonous wind that copulated with the river on an oil-slick, garbage infested midnight. I turn about on my own parentage. I inoculate against those very biles that brought me to light. I am a serum born of venoms. I am the antibody of all time. —
Long After Midnight, Ray Bradbury (via talisman)
I know poison and antidote, death and life. This is sorcery.
How to love your depressed lover.
Last night I thought I kissed the loneliness from out your belly button. I thought I did, but later you sat up, all bones and restless hands, and told me there is a knot in your body that I cannot undo. I never know what to say to these things. “It’s okay.” “Come back to bed.” “Please don’t go away again.” Sometimes you are gone for days at a time and it is all I can do not to call the police, file a missing person’s report, even though you are right there, still sleeping next to me in bed. But your eyes are like an empty house in winter: lights left on to scare away intruders. Except in this case I am the intruder and you are already locked up so tight that no one could possibly jimmy their way in. Last night I thought I gave you a reason not to be so sad when I held your body like a high note and we both trembled from the effort.
Some people, though, are sad against all reason, all sensibility, all love. I know better now. I know what to say to the things you admit to me in the dark, all bones and restless hands. “It’s okay.” “You can stay in bed.” “Please come back to me again. —
This is so sad and incredibly relavant.
(Source: five--a--day, via girls-effing-girls)
(Source: lindsaychrist, via irresistible-revolution)
White people on snowdays vs Black people on snowdays
if you ever have to watch one american football game please watch the lions/eagles game going on right now. they’re playing in 7/8 inches of snow and they’re not allowed to clear the snow off the field
My uncle has been posting pictures since the start of the game guys you don’t understand this is hilarious
the lions fumbled six times in the first 18 minutes and are winning
I don’t ever watch football but this amuses me.