1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. — Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
(Source: aumoe, via irresistible-revolution)
Im that guy on an MMO who wont wear armour if it looks like shit I refuse I will wear a worse armour if it looks good and when all else fails i will wear nothing but pants and some gloves because I’d rather be killed than swagless
This is literally me.
Dominik Sadoch in “Shareef Airstream” Photographed by Kojima Yohei and Styled by Hamuro Yoshio for men’s Fudge Vol.58 December 2013
I want support for ugly girls and lazy girls and girls that can’t ever get their eyeliner right. I want feminism that includes girls who are too big or too black to be on body positive blogs.
I want girls with acne scars and girls who don’t “pass” and girls with facial hair….